Capgemini’s written test pattern has changed in the current placement season. In the written test conducted by Cocubes, they have reduced the number of questions from 75 to 32. Let us understand the tricks in clearing this test.
- The written test pattern is linear, no negative marks and equal weight questions. Click here to understand the complete test pattern.
- Sectional cutoff is applied on both Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning sections. PlacementSeason recommends scoring minimum of 80% in both the sections.
- Finish the easy questions first before attempting the complicated and time consuming questions as all questions carry equal weightage.
- For better performance in quantitative aptitude, we recommend using our “Quant Formula Book for Placement”. You can find the details here.
- If you find difficulty in finishing off all the questions, note that there are no negative marks. Don’t leave any question unanswered. Plan your time properly in the last 5 minutes.
For essay writing section, we have already provided important ideas in our mail on TechMahindra Tricks. You can access the details here. Here you have to write essay in 20 minutes. Plan your essay well before you start.
Thousands of students have already cleared the written test using our Capgemini mock placement tests. These tests are carefully created taking into consideration of the recent questions asked in the placement drives. It is assured from our side that you will get the real Cocubes test experience.