Adobe is an internationally reputed American multinational computer software company that was founded in the year 1982. It has been in the business for more than three decades now and is renowned for its excellence and expertise in the computer software development domain.
Adobe Recruitment Process
Being one of the top companies of the world, its recruitment process has been designed in such a way so as to harness the best possible talent. To secure a job in this software multinational, one must have in-depth subject knowledge as well as possess the required skills.
But, even after having subject knowledge and skills, candidates are not able to get through the recruitment test. The main reason behind this is the lack of understanding of the pattern of the test and proper test practice. To help aspirants with the same and provide an insight into the recruitment test of Adobe, we at Placement Season have created a rigorous set of test papers, the Adobe placement papers that correspond to those of Adobe’s recruitment tests.
Adobe placement papers
Placement Season offers comprehensive and detailed study material that has been created after proper research with special reference to the hiring process of Adobe.
- These papers have been designed by experts and are very similar to the hiring tests conducted by Adobe.
- These placement papers also undergo modifications and are updated from time to time to ensure that they are in tune with the current trends of Adobe’s hiring process.
- Further, the Adobe placement papers match the pattern, sections and type of questions that feature in the actual hiring test.
Recruitment Test by Adobe-
The recruitment test conducted by Adobe contains about 65 questions that are divided in two sections – Aptitude and Technical (subjective).
- This section has 45 questions which has to be answered in 45 minutes
- It contains questions based on mathematical topics like arithmetic, algebra, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc.
- This section features 20 questions to be answered in 75 minutes
- The questions are based upon subject knowledge like C language, Data Structures and Bit Manipulation.
This test is a moderate difficulty level test, has no negative marking and has a time allotment of 120 minutes.
Placement Season’s Adobe placement papers help the candidates prepare for their placement tests well in advance, so that their career goals are achieved. Designed by an expert panel of faculty and similar to Adobe’s actual recruitment tests, these Adobe placement papers ensure complete test preparation. The papers give a detailed analysis of your areas of strengths and weaknesses, and provide you with tips to improve your performance. Placement Season also provides All India free mock tests to help you increase your chances of cracking the recruitment tests of a number of top companies.