Founded in 1995, eBay is an American multinational corporation. Over the years, the company has become one of the top consumer-to-consumer (C2C) companies, and has localized operations in over 30 countries today.
Like most major companies, eBay too holds a written examination in its interview processes.
- These eBay placement papers contain about 30 questions, most of which are based on testing the candidate’s programming knowledge.
- These programming questions are based on languages like C++ and java.
- The rest of the eBay placement papers contain questions mainly pertaining to verbal skills and other quantitative topics. The papers are to be completed within a time period of 45 minutes
The main areas that one should concentrate on while preparing for giving their eBay placement papers may include topics like:
- All concepts of OOPS (including constructors, etc.)
- Database information like SQL queries, schemas, etc.
- About networks, including topics like subnetting, mac addresses, routing protocols, etc.
- Statistics and probabilities
The next part of the placement process includes a series of technical interviews, followed by an HR round.
The technical interviews are mainly to test the candidate and his knowledge about
- Logical thinking
- Pattern matching
- Problem solving skills
- Data structures
The eBay Placement Papers
Placement Season has a team of highly experienced experts who have thoroughly studied the previous eBay placement papers and the prevailing trends, to devise placement papers that can help the candidates get a basic idea about the eBay written examination. The pattern of these papers is kept close to that of the eBay papers. The questions included follow a similar pattern of difficulty and variety, to help the candidates prepare for the placement interview.
After the mock test, the candidates can also view a detailed analysis of their answers, thereby identifying the areas that are their strengths and the areas that require improvement.
Being well prepared is half the work done. Not only will you know what to expect in the written part, but with this knowledge, you will also be able to feel much more confident in your own self. This in turn, will help you with the other interview rounds.