Flipkart is the top ecommerce brand in India founded in the year 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. Ever since its establishment, Flipkart has achieved tremendous success and growth in the Indian ecommerce domain. This online marketplace features products across various categories including electronics, appliances, clothing, accessories, personal care, home & furniture, books and more.
Any candidate looking to gain an entry into this ecommerce giant must be well-versed with subject knowledge as well as have the required skills.
To make a candidate’s entry process into Flipkart easy and simplified, Placement Season offers Flipkart placement papers.
- These papers have been created with regard to the recruitment test of Flipkart and follow the same pattern as the original test.
- Flipkart placement papers have been designed by our panel of subject experts after careful research.
- Also, proper care has been taken to ensure that the papers feature a similar tone, difficulty level and sections as those in the original one.
Flipkart’s recruitment process includes
- Written test
- Group discussion
- Technical interview
- HR interview
The written test format includes an Aptitude Test and a Technical Test. The cumulative test duration is 50 minutes, and there are no sectional cutoffs and no negative marking.
The Aptitude Test
- It contains 30 questions to be solved in 30 minutes
- The test that has a moderate level of difficulty and no negative marking
- The topics covered include, Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Time, Distance & Speed, Venn-diagram, logic & reasoning, etc.
The Technical Test
- Features 10-15 questions based upon programming concepts and marketing
- The time duration for this test is 20 minutes.
Placement Season’s Flipkart placement papers provide a better insight and detailed understanding of Flipkart’s written test. Further, we keep updating the Flipkart placement papers from time to time whenever there is any change in the test pattern.
These Flipkart placement papers are common for different subject streams, and every type of placement paper comes with detailed answers and provides tips on how to improve your performance. Candidates can also get limited free access to these papers by registering with us.
These Flipkart placement papers help you gain command over Flipkart’s recruitment test pattern and ensure a positive performance. So if you are having trouble preparing for an entry into Flipkart, get access to our exhaustive online question papers and get job ready.