Zoho Corporation is a software development company founded in the year 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in California. The Zoho Office Suite has made it big in the industry and emerged to be a leader in cloud as well as on devices. Zoho promises great exposure to all those who are looking to establish a career in software development.
Zoho Recruitment Test
Zoho offers options for both internship and full-time placement to the deserving candidates. Zoho’s recruitment process includes 2 written rounds.
- The first written round consists of questions on aptitude and technical subjects, whereas the second round is purely programming based.
Time allotted for the first written round is 2.5 hours and features two sections –
- Aptitude (25 questions in 90 minutes) – features questions on basic mathematical ability
- Technical (10 questions in 60 minutes) – has questions based upon C / C++ programming and SQL queries.
- All questions are generally of the objective type, except for a few questions which require answers.
- The second round is a 75 minute test consisting of 5 programming questions
- The candidate has to write the codes for each one of them (can be written in C / C++ or Java).
- The difficulty of the paper is medium but the candidate must have a strong hold on the basics of programming.
Zoho placement papers
Placement Season is an online resource which helps in your pre-placement recruitment test preparations by offering an exhaustive set of Zoho placement papers.
- These Zoho placement papers have been created after careful research of the original test pattern, difficulty level, sections and questions.
- Available online on Placement Season, these Zoho placement papers provide the perfect preparation, and if you require a demo, you can also access the free placement papers section.
- Our Zoho placement papers help you gain a leading-edge over other candidates by offering you an insight into the recruitment procedure of Zoho before you go on to take the test.
- Besides, the detailed solutions and your performance analysis helps you improve on your weak areas and know where your lack.
Get access to Zoho placement papers to strengthen your prospects of working at Zoho!