Accenture scores ten on ten in freshers’ skill enhancement by bestowing them with unmatched opportunities to fast-track their career. Embarking one’s job career at Accenture is definitely a fruitful journey.
Let’s cut to the click. Acceture’s one of the recruitment test vendors Cocubes has changed its test pattern.
Being in the know about updated test pattern & preparing accordingly is the wisest way to placement success. So here’s all that you must know about the latest pattern change. There might be cocubes coding questions for accenture test.
WHAT IS THE UPDATED ACCENTURE – COCUBES TEST PATTERN?
- Accenture - Cocubes online test has 3 sections with total timings 60 mins.
1.Quantitative Ability - 20 Questions
2.Analytical Ability - 20 Questions
3.Verbal Ability - 20 Questions
IS THERE ANY SECTIONAL TIME LIMIT?
- No sectional time limit in Accenture – Cocubes test
IS THERE ANY NEGATIVE MARKING?
- No, there isn’t any negative marking in Accenture – Cocubes test.
CAN WE NAVIGATE THROUGH SECTIONS?
- Yes. Sectional navigation is allowed.
WHAT ARE SOME IMPORTANT TOPICS IN EACH SECTION?
- Important topics in this section are Number System, Profit & loss, Series, Time, speed & distance.
- Important topics in this section are Syllogism, Data Sufficiency, Block diagram questions & Critical reasoning.
- Important topics in this section are Synonyms, Antonyms, Alphabetical questions & Comprehensions.