Accenture scores ten on ten in freshers’ skill enhancement by bestowing them with unmatched opportunities to fast-track their career. Embarking one’s job career at Accenture is definitely a fruitful journey.
Let’s cut to the click. Acceture’s one of the recruitment test vendors Cocubes has changed its test pattern.
Being in the know about updated test pattern & preparing accordingly is the wisest way to placement success. So here’s all that you must know about the latest pattern change.
WHAT IS THE UPDATED ACCENTURE – COCUBES TEST PATTERN?
- Accenture - Cocubes online test has 3 sections with total timings 60 mins.
1.Quantitative Ability - 20 Questions
2.Analytical Ability - 20 Questions
3.Verbal Ability - 20 Questions
IS THERE ANY SECTIONAL TIME LIMIT?
- No sectional time limit in Accenture – Cocubes test
IS THERE ANY NEGATIVE MARKING?
- No, there isn’t any negative marking in Accenture – Cocubes test.
CAN WE NAVIGATE THROUGH SECTIONS?
- Yes. Sectional navigation is allowed.
WHAT ARE SOME IMPORTANT TOPICS IN EACH SECTION?
- Important topics in this section are Number System, Profit & loss, Series, Time, speed & distance.
- Important topics in this section are Syllogism, Data Sufficiency, Block diagram questions & Critical reasoning.
- Important topics in this section are Synonyms, Antonyms, Alphabetical questions & Comprehensions.