Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. It is a high profile company which serves many Fortune 500 companies. Such a biggie is currently in an ‘Add-on’ phase i.e they are looking for freshers to their workspace. Off campus drive is going to be conducted via eLitmus in various locations. 2017 and 2018 passed outs can make use of this chance to make your way into Accenture.
Read on to know more details.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBLE BATCHES?
2017 and 2018 passed out batches are eligible for this off campus drive
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
- B.E/B.Tech (specializing in CS/IT/ECE/EEE/Telecommunication / Electronics and instrumentation) or MCA
- At the time of joining, aggregate of 65% or 7.25 CGPA and above in graduation.
- Maximum 1 year gap in education with no gap in Engineering.
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)ᐧ
WHAT IS THE DESIGNATION?
The job role is Application Development Associate.
WHAT IS THE STATED CTC?
The stated CTC is INR 3,50,000
WHERE ARE THE OFF CAMPUS LOCATIONS & DATES?
- Bangalore -1st-2nd December
- Delhi/NCR - 1st-2nd December
- Hyderabad - Date not announced yet
HOW TO APPLY FOR ACCENTURE OFF CAMPUS DRIVE?
- Go to this link
- Click on the Login button and sign in, if not registered then register the Elitmus and then apply for Accenture “Application Development Associate” Post.
- Take the Application Reference/Registration number (Tracking the online application in future purpose)
WHEN IS THE LAST DATE TO APPLY FOR THIS DRIVE?
Last date of Accenture Off Campus recruitment Drive Online Application is 30th November, 2018
WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCESS?
An online aptitude and technical test followed by Technical and HR interview.
WHAT IS THE PATTERN FOR ELITMUS TEST?
The test is of 60 min duration in total. The sections are as follows:
- Quantitative Ability - 20 questions (20 min)
- Verbal Ability - 20 questions (20 min)
- Analytical Ability - 20 questions (20 min)
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED FOR OFF CAMPUS DRIVE?
- Carry all the original academic marksheets and certificates.
- Carry any one photo ID proof in original (PAN, Aadhaar, driving license, passport or Voter ID)
HOW TO PREPARE FOR ACCENTURE ELITMUS TEST?
Expert team at PlacementSeason exclusively created the eLitmus practice tests which will surely help in clearing this drive. Practice them well to ensure your success at Accenture Off campus drive.