Accenture Recruitment 2018 announced off-campus notification for ‘Application Development Associate (Level 12)’. Accenture is a name to reckon with. It goes without saying that the tech-giant has emerged into one of the corporate pillars that contribute to the Indian Economy over the past few years. From finding new ways to pool in the talents to work culture to employee-friendly policies they always at ease with the work.
Accenture conducts their off-campus drive through eLitmus and AMCAT. Here’s all you need to know about Accenture off-campus drive for the students who have graduated in the year 2017.
Position: Application Development Associate (Level 12)
Job Location: PAN India
Interview Location: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
Event Date: February 10.2018
Last Date to Apply: February 09.2018
CTC: As per Industry standards
Experience: 0-10 months
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students across all branches who have graduated in academic year 2017
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6.7 and above at the time of recruitment process -Maharashtra colleges.
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above at the time of recruitment process - non-Maharashtra colleges.
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture.
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
- Strong communication skills with email etiquette
- Flexible to work in shift 24*7
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as and when required.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents, issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
So, now that you are aware of the Accenture off-campus drive for 2017 pass outs, be ready for Feb 10th with,
- An embellished resume
- Application documents
- Prepare well for the written and aptitude test
- Polish your domain-specific knowledge
Practice eLitmus, AMCAT, CoCubes and other evaluation tests for cracking the online tests.
Apply Link Via AMCAT: Click Here
Apply Link via ELitmus: Click Here