Do you have Accenture-Wheebox on-campus drive coming up? Couldn’t even catch a hint on the internet about its new test pattern? No worries! You have us.
PlacementSeason is the first to update you on the new Accenture-Wheebox test pattern. For more wheebox mock test sample questions as per test pattern 2020, stay tuned to our blog section.
Let’s get to know about the exclusive ‘Accenture-Wheebox’ recruitment test details.
WHAT IS ACCENTURE-WHEEBOX TEST PATTERN?
Accenture - Wheebox online test has 3 sections with total timings 60 mins.
1.Quantitative Ability - 20 Questions
2.Analytical Ability - 20 Questions
3.Verbal Ability - 20 Questions
IS THERE ANY NEGATIVE MARKING?
- No, there isn’t any negative marking in Accenture – Wheebox test.
IS THERE SECTIONAL TIME LIMIT?
- No sectional time limit in Accenture – Cocubes test
CAN WE NAVIGATE THROUGH SECTIONS?
- Yes. Sectional navigation is allowed (Can start from any question)
IS THERE SECTIONAL CUT-OFF?
- Yes, Sectional cut-off is there in Accenture-Wheebox test.
WHAT ARE SOME IMPORTANT TOPICS IN EACH SECTION?
- Important topics in this section are Trigonometry, Interests (simple and comp), Angles, Elevations, Profit loss, Wages, Time and work.
- Important topics in this section are Syllogism, Coding decoding, Ages, Calendar & Clock
- Important topics in this section are Prepositions, Synonyms ,Antonyms & Paragraph for conclusion
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THIS NEW TEST PATTERN?
Expert Team at PlacementSeason has created the Accenture tests based on this new Wheebox test pattern. Do an advanced practice in advance with our tests & crack the Accenture recruitment with ease.