For many years AMCAT, the aptitude-cum-personality-cum-skills test has been considered as one of the benchmarks in assessing the employability of Indian job hunters. From mass recruiters to SMEs to start-ups, all have found their way to AMCAT to join hands with the best-in-town talents across the country.
Further to the AMCAT Hiring Drive of February 2018, the next set of drives are for Software Engineer in Mindtree, the Mphasis Hackathon, a Business Technology Analyst role in Deloitte and a Graduate Trainer Position in NTT DATA. Read on for more info on the AMCAT Hiring Drives.
Get 40% off on AMCAT Mock Tests! Use Code
MindTree Off-campus drive for 2018 Batch
MindTree is offering an exclusive opportunity for BE / B.Tech / MCA students to work as Software Engineer.
- Aggregate of 65% from 10th onwards.
- CGPA Calculation: Total marks obtained in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester
- It is mandatory to clear all the exams before joining and should bring along the Degree Certificate
- Less than 2 backlogs are permissible at the time of recruitment
- Only Students from circuit branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches mentioned below).
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Electricals
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics and telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: 3.25 - 3.25 LPA
How to Apply: MindTree Off-campus drive for 2018 Batch
To ensure your candidature for MindTree Off-campus drive for 2018 Batch, either you can register via AMCAT. Click here and login to website. Then, fill all the forms and successfully schedule the test and choose test date.
Please be noted that they do not hire via their website right now. You can expect an interview call from MindTree only if you score more that 80 percentile in all sections.
MINDTREE OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- Written Test Paper – AMCAT
- Quantitative Ability
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Coding Questions
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Get 45% off on Mindtree Mock Tests! Use Code
Deloitte Off-campus drive for 2018 Batch
Deloitte -the brand that provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services uses AMCAT as the test for first round hiring of Business Technology Analyst. The AMCAT cutoff for deloitte varies time to time.
Function - Consulting
Service line - HR Transformation – Technology
Professional qualification - Engineering with computer science back ground
Work experience - 0-1
Degree - 2017 Batch Pass out BE/BTech (Circuit Branches only)
Candidates must have knowledge of PL/SQL
Salary- CTC 4-5 LPA
Job / Interview Location - Bangalore / Gurgaon / Mumbai / Hyderabad
Joining - With in a month
DELOITTE OFF CAMPUS PROCESS 2018
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Deloitte off campus drive 2018 – mandatory certificates needed
Passport Size Photographs
Carry photocopies of all academic certificates
What is the Pattern for Deloitte off campus drive 2018
There are five sections in any given AMCAT Sample Papers and AMCAT Questions Papers if you’re applying for an IT job-
- English Verbal
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Ability
To apply for the drive click here
Practice Deloitte Mock Tests at 30% OFF! Use Code
NTT DATA off campus drive 2018
Launching your career at NTT DATA is easier if you can clear the test they conduct via AMCAT. The Global IT innovator is filling in Graduate Trainee Positions from the 2018 Batch. More details of the drive are listed below.
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Passout: 2018
Interview Location: Noida
Salary: Rs. 12000/- as stipend during training period. Rs. 300000/- LPA as salary post completion of training.
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech
Eligibility Criteria: 60% throughout (10th,12th & Graduation/Post Grad)
Nature of Job:
- They should be open to work in shifts as per business needs.
- Open to relocate to other locations based on requirements.
- Open to work in support projects.
- Open for cross training (Other than the trained one) into other technologies.
Ensure your candidature here
Practice NTT Data Mock Tests at 40% OFF! Use Code
Freshers alert! Mphasis has announced Hackathon for Engineers. If you would like to get the foot on the doors of Mphasis, brush your apti skills and register for AMCAT tests. Here’s all you need to know about the Mphasis Hackathon.
- First round - AMCAT Test Criteria
- Second round - Hackathon
- Third round - SVAR (Tool Based CommunicationTest
- Final Round - Panel Interview(Tech & HR)
Designation: Software Engineers
First 6 months- Trainee Associate Software Engineer at Level-1
Post 6 months- Associate Software Engineer at Level-2
Eligible Batch: 2018 passing out BE students from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical branches.
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills
- The students need to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
- The students need to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards
CTC: The candidate will be hired at 'Level 1' for 6 months.
CTC: Annual CTC INR 180000/- will be offered. They will remain at Level 1 for 6 months irrespective of them getting deployed earlier to projects. The candidate will be moved to 'Level 2' after 6 months and the salary will be revised to Annual CTC INR 250000/-
Job Locations: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, and Hyderabad
Submit your application here
Consider practicing with our AMCAT tests based on the updated pattern to clear the first rounds of the above mentioned companies.
Avail 35% OFF on Mphasis Mock Tests! Use Code
--------------It’s easy to leave your queries in the comment section below--------------------------