Are you feeling dejected that your college doesn't have any big companies' On-campus drive? Looking for a chance to prove your skills and get into a Top IT company? We have brought you a favourable news.
The Leading IT biggie, Infosys is going to hire students from Anna University & its affiliated colleges to their work space.
Read on to know eligibility criteria, registration process, practice tests and all other details.
Students studying in Anna University and Affiliated Engineering Colleges of Anna University, Tamil Nadu are ONLY eligible for this drive.
Eligible degrees & Branches:
B.E. / B.Tech. (All Branches) / M.Tech (All branches) / MCA / M.Sc (Computer Science / Information Technology)
Eligibility criteria: Marks and Backlogs
- Minimum 65% from 10th onwards
- CGPA 6.50 and above (no rounding off)
- No Standing Arrears
Zone, Date and Venue Details:
|Chennai||7th & 8th December, 2018||Sri sairam Engineering college|
|Coimbatore||10th & 11th December, 2018||Sri Eshwar college of Engineering|
|Salem||12th & 13th December, 2018||Dhirajlal Gandhi college of Technology|
|Madurai||15th & 16th December, 2018||K.L.N College of Engineering|
|Nagarcoil||18th & 19th December, 2018||St.Xavier’s catholic college of Engineering|
Disclaimer: The colleges who had already participated in any form of recruitment drives of above M/s Infosys for the current academic year are NOT permitted to participate now in the TNSLPP drive. The students who are already placed (in any company) through on-campus/TNSLPP-2018 placement are also NOT permitted to attend this Infosys Drive under TNSLPP.
- All the eligible candidates have to pay a ONE TIME REGISTRATION FEE of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only) mandatorily in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of “The Director, CUIC, Anna University” payable at Chennai based on which a CUIC-TNSLPP Admit Card will be issued.
- They can attend any subsequent drives by bringing their Admit Cards, without fail for subsequent selection process of other companies.
- The Dean / Principal / Placement Officer may collect the Registration Fee of Rs.750/- from each student and make ONE CONSOLIDATED DEMAND DRAFT of the total amount to ease our accounting purposes and submit the hard copy of the registration form (Annexure-I) along with the Consolidated Demand Draft to the CUIC Staff Members camped at respective venue on 15.12.2018 at 7.30 a.m. at the time of Registration.
- INDIVIDUAL DD’S FROM STUDENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
TNSLPP Infosys Test pattern:
|Section||No. of questions||Duration|
|Mathematical Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning||10 questions||35 min|
|Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking||15 quesions||25 min|
Test of Communicative English
|15 questions||35 min|
HOW TO PREPARE FOR TNSLPP INFOSYS DRIVE?
Our Infosys practice tests' job conversion is the highest of all. So we suggest you to practice our exact patterned Infosys test packages for a sure placement in this upcoming Infosys drive.
Grab the Infosys practice tests here