Hey 2018 passed out! Feeling off that you are jobless? Were you on a long ‘wait state’ looking for a hiring drive? Heads up! A lucky job chance has come your way via this blog.
Capgemini, the 'World's Most Ethical Company - 2018' has opened the recruitment via Cocubes. Working at Capgemini will set a fruitful career that one can get an experience where passion leads to performance and performance leads to excellence. Read on to know all details about this drive.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
- Student should complete his/her Graduation in the year 2018
- Should have scored 60% or above in academics SSC , HSC and Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters)
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between the graduation years
- No Active ATKT/Backlog during Capgemini selection process
- No gap is allowed after Diploma
- Students who have done 12th & Diploma both are not eligible
- Branches eligible - CS, IT, Electronics (All related branches), Electrical & Electronics, Electrical
WHAT ARE THE JOB DETAILS?
- CTC: 2.4 LPA
- Bond: 2 Years
- Should be willing to work for any of the Business Units/ Service lines
- Should be open for relocation to any of the company premises in India
- Must have good English written / verbal communication
WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCESS?
- Candidates to fill registration form.
- CoCubes will shortlist the criteria as per the criteria
- Venue will be shared with shortlisted candidates through email and SMS
- Online assessment and interview on the day of event
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAPGEMINI – COCUBES RECRUITMENT?
- Go to the registration page here
- Scroll to bottom, you will see the box to enter your mail id
- Provide Primary Email Id
- Validate Email Id with the Code sent to you on email
- Fill in your relevant details and preferences
WHEN IS THE LAST DATE TO REGISTER?
- The Registration closes on Nov 1, 2018 at 11:59 PM
WHEN & WHERE THE INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD?
|Interview Date||Interview Location|
|October 12 & 13, 2018||Mumbai & Bangalore|
|October 16 & 17, 2018||Kozhikode & Ambala|
|October 23 & 24, 2018||Kochi|
|October 26 & 27, 2018||Thiruvananthapuram|
|October 30 & 31, 2018||Ahmedabad|
|October 31 & November 1, 2018||Kolkata, Lucknow, Aurangabad & Salem|
WHAT IS THE UPDATED PATTERN OF CAPGEMINI –COCUBES ONLINE TEST?
- Aptitude (Quant 16 que + Logical 16 que) – 50 min
- Essay Writing (1 Que) - 30 mins
- Pseudo Coding (20 que) – 20 mins
IS THERE ANY NEGATIVE MARKING?
No, there isn’t any negative marking.
CAN WE NAVIGATE THROUGH SECTIONS?
Yes, there is sectional navigation.
HOW TO PREPAR E FOR CAPGEMINI- COCUBES RECRUITMENT?
We have exclusively created the updated patterned Capgemini practice tests which will surely help in clearing this drive.