Cisco, the world-wide leader in the Networking world, recognized as No.1 for employee experience, topped the 'Great places to work' list & has so many good factors to add on. This signifies the productive future at Cisco.
Launching an amazing job career in that so-perfect company is everyone’s dream. Here’s a chance to enter into Cisco as it has announced a job opening for present final years and recent graduates.
WHAT IS THE DESIGNATION?
Engineer - Software
WHAT IS THE JOB ROLE?
Software Development, Testing
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBLE BATCHES?
2019 and 2018 batch students are eligible.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
WHAT ARE OTHER REQUIREMENTS BY CISCO?
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
WHERE IS THE JOB LOCATION?
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
HOW TO APPLY?
- Go to Cisco jobs page here.
- Click 'Apply now'
- Upload resume, enter your details & proceed for submission.
WHAT ARE THE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design
IS THIS POSITION OPEN NOW?
No, its a soon-to-be opened job role. this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THIS JOB IN ADVANCE?
It’s wise to prepare in prior for the Cisco drive based on its updated test pattern. Here it is:
- Aptitude - 20 questions (20 mins)
- Technical - 30 questions (40 mins)
Total Timings: 60 mins.
Want to practice mock tests on the updated Cisco test pattern?Do it with PlacementSeason’s Cisco practice tests. Upskill yourself in advance and succeed when the time comes.