Cisco, the world-wide leader in the Networking world, recognized as No.1 for employee experience, topped the 'Great places to work' list & has so many good factors to add on. This signifies the productive future at Cisco.
Launching an amazing job career in that so-perfect company is everyone’s dream. Here’s a chance to enter into Cisco as it has announced a job opening for present final years and recent graduates.
WHAT IS THE DESIGNATION?
Engineer - Software
WHAT IS THE JOB ROLE?
Software Development, Testing
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBLE BATCHES?
2019 and 2018 batch students are eligible.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
WHAT ARE OTHER REQUIREMENTS BY CISCO?
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
WHERE IS THE JOB LOCATION?
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
HOW TO APPLY?
- Go to Cisco jobs page here.
- Click 'Apply now'
- Upload resume, enter your details & proceed for submission.
WHAT ARE THE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design
IS THIS POSITION OPEN NOW?
No, its a soon-to-be opened job role. this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THIS JOB IN ADVANCE?
It’s wise to prepare in prior for the Cisco drive based on its updated test pattern. Here it is:
- Aptitude - 20 questions (20 mins)
- Technical - 30 questions (40 mins)
Total Timings: 60 mins.
Want to practice mock tests on the updated Cisco test pattern?Do it with PlacementSeason’s Cisco practice tests. Upskill yourself in advance and succeed when the time comes.
Grab your tests here