>>> Opening for freshers @Cognizant
As we heard that Cognizant may upgrade the pay scale to entry-level engineers joining in 2020 from ₹3,38,000 to ₹4,00,000 per annum, we have very recently received an update on cognizant off campus drive for 2020 batch, a cognizant pool drive for the role of “Program analyst trainee” with a salary package of 4 LPA.
>>> Ready reckoner: Cognizant off campus 2020 programmer analyst trainee
|Test Dates||Tentatively at the start of October 2019 (1st or 2nd week)|
|Venue for personal interviews:||Chandigarh University, Mohali|
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/EIE/E&E/Applied Electronics/Computer & Technology/ Electrical/ETE/ICE/Software/Mechanical engineering
|Year of graduation||2020 Batch|
|Designation:||Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|Salary package:||4 LPA|
|Any bond or fee:||Nil|
|Job location||PAN India|
Are you familiar with Cognizant’s Updated Question Pattern, Online Test Topic-wise Bifurcation?
>>> Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG
- No standing arrears
- Strong written and communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
>>> Placement process
>>> Cognizant off campus drive 2020 online test pattern
Cognizant Recruitment 2020 shall employ the AMCAT platform for its online test. There shall be no negative marking in this exam.
4 sections to be completed in 89 minutes.
|Section||No of Questions||Duration (in minutes)||Expected Level of Difficulty|
Automata Fix Questions is the new ones added to the online test since last year. To attend these set of critical questions, you will be given with the choice of three programming languages. It is up to you to choose either of them: C, C++, and Java. So you need not be the jack of all programming languages to crack this section.
To know more about AMCAT Automata Questions, please refer here.
>>> Steps to crack cognizant off campus drive 2020 online test
Step 1: Identify the topics that you are strong and weak at
Step 2: Practice at least 3-5 mock test papers
Step 3: Analyze the time taken to solve the questions and focus more on what consumes a lot of your time
Step 4: Try to solve questions at the minimal or average time
Step 5: Improve your way of solving to score higher and rank at the top
>>> Important points to note while applying to cognizant recruitment 2020 off-campus drive
- Suitable candidates must be flexible to relocate to anywhere in India or work in any shift/domain as this will be determined based on business demand.
- Any student who has applied and is waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % will be considered as per University norms.
- Maximum of 2 years gap in education
Cognizant frequently asked questions, Cognizant previous year papers, Cognizant most repeated questions
>>> Student Information
- Students must carry the following for the recruitment Process – University ID card, 2 Recent PP size photographs (both ears visible in light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 Photocopy) for verification.
- Students must carry 1 Photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhaar card and Passport (front & back page)
- Colleges need to authenticate the % of the candidates, via the college administration department records prior to the registering them for the recruitment process