Are you among the thousands of aspirants who are eagerly waiting for an off-campus notification from Cognizant? If ‘Yes’, here’s a good news for you. The tech-giant is recruiting freshers for the position of Programmer Analyst Trainee. Read on for more info on the drive below.
Position: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech
Year of passing: 2017
Industry: IT Infrastructure
CTC: Rs. 3.38 LPA
Location: PAN India
Exp. Required: 0-1 years
Eligibility Criteria: Cognizant off-campus drive 2018
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time)
- Candidate must be a 2017 pass out from BE/BTech (CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering [Full time only / Regular courses only].
- First class (60%) in 10th, 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
- No standing arrears is allowed
- Any break in education should not exceed 24 months
- Should be an Indian Citizen
- Flexible to work in shifts 24*7 in any location
Programmer Analyst Trainee: Job Description
- Responsible for developing defect-free, best-in-class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
Programmer Analyst Trainee: Expected Competencies
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
Cognizant off-campus drive 2018: Interview Process
Please be noted that Cognizant off-campus drive 2018 is conducted through AMCAT. Eligible candidates should clear the coding assessment (Option given to attempt for the assessment immediately as you register over application link or within 24 Hrs. Please read the instructions carefully before starting the test) in order to sit for Technical and HR interview.
The recruiter has given Kolkata/Delhi-NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad as the interview location for Cognizant off-campus drive 2018.
So, now that you’re aware of the eligibility criteria and interview process of Cognizant off-campus drive 2018, let’s just move on to the Registration process of the same.
- Register in AMCAT
- Navigate to the official notification page of Cognizant off-campus drive 2018
- Click on ‘Apply’ button, key-in all mandatory details, upload your resume and other documents
- Submit application
Cracking an AMCAT test isn’t as easy as you think provided you are unaware of the pattern and confused about the preparation methods.
To ease that pain point, we’ve listed down the updated AMCAT pattern in our placement preparatory portal.
With the updated pattern in your arsenal, try practicing more mock tests.
You can avail 40% OFF on all AMCAT tests using the coupon code AMCAT40.
Though there isn’t any hard and fast rule for which questions will be asked in the Coding assessment round of Cognizant off-campus drive 2018, equip yourself with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts and programming language.
Take 50% OFF on all Cognizant tests and practice religiously to get past the Technical rounds. Use Code