Cognizant, one of the Fortune 500 companies is in a golden era of development. It is now a leading provider of digital business and technology services to the banking, insurance, healthcare, media and communications, retail, manufacturing and other industries.
Want to start off your job career at this prestigious company?
Cognizant has announced an off campus drive for 2018 batch through AMCAT test. Read on to know more details.
WHAT IS THE DESIGNATION?
Cognizant Engineer Trainee- Service Desk
WHAT IS THE STATED CTC?
INR 3,38,005/- per annum
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBLE BATCHES?
2017 and 2018 batch students
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBLE DEGREES?
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
WHAT ARE THE OTHER CRITERIA?
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
- 2017 & 2018 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
"*Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra" during onboarding.
WHAT IS THE JOB DESCRIPTION?
Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues. SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues. The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Go to this page.
- Register/Login into AMCAT.
- Schedule your AMCAT test & score a good mark.
IS AMCAT TEST A MUST BEFORE ATTENDING THIS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE?
Yes, you should have completed the AMCAT test before the off campus drive.
WHAT IS THE COGNIZANT AMCAT TEST PATTERN?
- Quantitative Ability - 16 questions (16 mins)
- Logical Ability - 24 ques (35 mins)
- Verbal Ability- 22 ques (18 mins)
WHAT ARE THE INTERVIEW LOCATIONS?
The interview locations are Chennai/Coimbatore/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune/Gurgaon/Kolkata.
(This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country)
WHAT IS THE INTERVIEW PROCESS?
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment
- HR Discussion
HOW TO PREPARE FOR COGNIZANT OFF CAMPUS DRIVE?
To attend this off campus drive, you must have completed AMCAT test in prior. So practice the right patterned Cognizant- AMCAT practice tests and score high in the online test.