It goes without saying that Cognizant is always a preferred choice of cake for the majority of the passing out batch students. Further to the off-campus announcement for Programmer Analyst Trainee position, CTS is back on the hiring track. And, this time they are hiring Analyst Trainees from B.E/B.Tech 2016 and 2017 pass outs.
Knowledge Institute of Technology (KIOT), Salem, Tamilnadu is hosting Cognizant pooled off-campus drive for 2016 and 2017 pass outs on Sunday, the 1st of April 2018 at 8.30AM.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Aptitude concept videos and topic wise aptitude webinars which will help you prepare for Cognizant pooled off-campus drive 2018
Designation: Analyst Trainee
Salary: 2.53 LPA
Role: Cognizant Infrastructure Services- Service Desk
Work location: Coimbatore, Chennai
Eligibility Criteria: Cognizant pooled campus drive 2018
- Candidate must be a 2016 or 2017 pass out from B.E / B.TECH (All Streams except bio-related courses), PG not eligible.
- Should have provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card, passport & Aadhar Card.
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time)
- 50% in UG, X & XII
- No Standing arrears is allowed
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location
- Should be an Indian Citizen
Venue Details: Cognizant pooled campus drive 2018
Knowledge Institute of Technology
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504
Selection Process: Cognizant pooled campus drive 2018
Eligible candidates will have Group Discussion, Online Aptitude Test, Technical, Communication & HR Interview as a part of the recruitment process. Since Group Discussion has been mentioned as the first round in Cognizant pooled campus drive 2018, students can expect nothing less than a tougher Aptitude round.
How to register for Cognizant pooled campus drive 2018
- There isn’t any registration fee.
- Eligible candidate can ensure their candidature by registering in kiot.ac.in on or before 27.03.2018.
- The last date to apply for Cognizant pooled campus drive 2018 is March 27th, 2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email on March 29th, 2018.
- Candidates should carry 2 copies of their resume and 4 copies of their passport size
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 01.04.2018 at 8.30 am
For further queries regarding Cognizant pooled campus drive 2018, students of Engineering Colleges can contact Professor I. Rajesh and Professor B. Dhinesh on 98947 90284 and 86084 85944 respectively.
To crack the CTS aptitude rounds, practice topics such as coding-decoding, puzzles, blood relations, pie charts and tables, syllogism and figure odd-1, problems on trains, age, averages, probability, percentage, Time & Work, Time & distance, Partnership etc.
Take 50% OFF on all Cognizant tests and practice religiously to get past the Technical rounds. Use Coupon Code
Tips to Crack Group Discussion round of Cognizant pooled campus drive 2018
As Group Discussion is queued as the first round in Cognizant pooled campus drive 2018, students should equip themselves to nail it because the first round of elimination happens right in this round. At this eleventh hour, we can give only a few tips that simply cannot go wrong.
Watch Your Body Language: Don’t forget the basics of sitting straight, make eye contact with everyone while they talk or you speak. And more importantly listen attentively.
Be Nice and Courteous to everyone: No negative terms, no cutting in when others are putting their thoughts on the table. Also, watch the pace and pitch of your voice. Furthermore, choose to be assertive than aggressive here.
Gather your thoughts: If you’re well versed with the topic given, jot down the points and structure your thoughts.
Learn to think on the Fly: If you aren’t aware of the topic don’t shed a cold sweat. Lend your ears to what others are saying, take a cue from their points and make your own points. If you feel you didn’t have much to contribute, summarize the discussion.
Brush up your GK: General knowledge is pivotal to get through a GD round.