HCL is a dream of many. Just like previous years, the ‘next generation tech firm’ HCL is on the verge of scouting out best talents to join their workforce across the country. This time, HCL is bringing in two off-campus drives to the aspirants’ table. One is the Anna University TNSLPP HCL off-campus drive for the present final year students (2018 Batch) and the other one is the HCL off-campus Referral Drive. Read on to find out more about HCL off-campus drive.
TNSLPP-HCL Off-campus drive for 2018 passing out students
TNSLPP HCL Off-campus drive is to be conducted on 12th & 13th, 15th & 16th, 17th & 18th March 2018 for Chennai, Madurai and Coimbatore zones respectively.
Eligible Branches: B.E. / B.Tech. (CSE, ECE, IT)
Eligibility criteria: Marks and Backlogs
- Minimum 85.00% from 10th onwards
- CGPA 8.50 and above (no rounding off) up to seventh semester
- No Standing Arrears
Process: Written test (Pen & Paper type), Technical, and HR interview
Zone and Venue Details: TNSLPP HCL drive for 2018 Passing out students
- Chennai: Sri Sairam Engineering College, West Tambaram, Chennai.
- Coimbatore: Sri Eshwar College of Engineering, Kondampatti [PO], Vadasithur (via), Coimbatore
- Madurai: K.L.N. College of Engineering, Sivagangai Dist., Pottapalayam
Disclaimer: The colleges who had already participated in any form of recruitment drives of above M/s HCL for the current academic year are NOT permitted to participate now in the TNSLPP HCL drive. The students who are already placed (in any company) through on-campus/TNSLPP-2018 placement are also NOT permitted to attend this HCL Drive under TNSLPP. For Registration, click here.
Read more here
Make sure that you do through all the FAQ’s listed at the end of this article before you apply.
How to apply for HCL Referral Drive 2018 for Freshers
Exclusive for the 2016 and 2017 graduates, HCL Off-campus Referral Drive 2018 for System Engineer across India is yet to begin. Without further ado, ask your friends at HCL to refer you for the drive on or before 3rd April 2018, for the HCL Off-campus referral drive 2018. HCL will send you email if your profile is selected post-referral. Below are the details for your reference.
- Job Profile: System Engineer
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc – 2016/2017 Batch
- Exp Needed: Freshers
- Work location: Across India
- Event location: Bangalore/Chennai/Delhi/Hyderabad/Pune/Kolkata
- Last Date To Apply: 3 April 2018 (will change date if new drive comes)
HCL Off-campus pattern
Take a look at the updated placement pattern for HCL Off-campus drive 2018.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 15 Questions
- Verbal English – 15 Questions
- Logical Reasoning – 15 Questions
- Technical Ability – 15 Questions
- General Knowledge on Geography Capital of Countries and Oceans etc – 5 Questions
The total timing for this written round is 65 minutes. In order to grab the offer letter, the shortlisted candidates of this round will have to go through the following interview layers.
- JAM or GD or General Essay.
- Versant Test or Typing & Aptitude Test.
- HR interview.
FAQs – TNSLPP HCL Off-campus drive 2018
- Is this an on-campus drive or off-campus?
Off-campus, conducted at specific venues in Chennai, Coimbatore, and Madurai. It is conducted by Anna University under the ‘Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme – TNSLPP’.
- Is this for PAN India?
No, this is for Students studying in Anna University and Affiliated Engineering Colleges of Anna University, Tamil Nadu.
- Can I apply for this by myself or should I go through only my college?
Application should be through your College. The notification says “The Principal/ Placement Officer may collect the Registration Fee of Rs.750/-from each student (who is yet to register) and make One Consolidated Demand Draft of the total amount to ease our accounting purposes and submit the hard copy of the registration form (Annexure-I) along with the Consolidated Demand Draft to the CUIC Staff Members camped at respective venues on scheduled dates at 7.30AM at the time of Registration. Individual DD’s from students are NOT accepted”
- Is there any form to fill if my College is eligible?
Yes, accordingly, the students may be instructed to do Online Registration on or before 8.03.2018.
- What are the official proofs I must bring for TNSLPP HCL off-campus test center?