Like water in the desert, Off-Campus drives are pure placement blessings for graduates. One shouldn’t let go of these opportunities & must completely utilize to make a good start of their career in their dream company. One such Off-Campus drive is going to be conducted by the IT Tycoon – Infosys.
To further strengthen their incredible family of Infoscions, they are on a lookout to hire freshers who are quick learners, have excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to the ever changing technology landscape.
Read on to know all details about this drive.
WHAT IS THE JOB ROLE?
- Infosys is recruiting for the role of System Engineer
WHAT IS CTC STATED FOR THIS ROLE?
- CTC: Rs 2,95,000 – Rs. 3,85,000
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech in any disciplines MCA/ MSc (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ IT/ Information Science)
- Consistently excellent academic track record
- Graduates of 2016, 2017 and 2018
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE?
- Go to this link
- Enter the required details.
- After filling the details, submit the registration form
WHEN IS THE LAST DATE TO REGISTER?
- The Registration closes on October 20, 2018
WHAT IS THE INFOSYS TEST PATTERN?
- Quantitative ability – 10 Questions (35 min)
- Logical Reasoning – 15 Questions (25 min)
- Verbal Ability - 40 Questions (35 mins)
HOW TO PREPARE FOR INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE?
We have exclusively created the updated patterned Infosys practice tests which will surely help in clearing this drive.