TCS is hiring through National Qualifier Test
Are you waiting to step into TCS? If yes, here's TCS Digital eligibility criteria and registration steps for 2019 passouts
TCS, the largest IT service provider has come up with the idea of picking the talented minds from all the colleges irrespective of their accreditation. A National Qualifier Test will be conducted to recruit students for the role of TCS DIGITAL on July 20, 2018.
- Undergraduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) students (2019 Passouts) are eligible (includes 5 year Integrated programs)
- 70% and above (or equivalent CGPA) in the highest qualification
- Consistent 60% and above (or equivalent CGPA) throughout the academic career â i.e. 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduate Degree as applicable
- No standing arrears or backlogs as per last published results
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Sciences
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- MCA with BSc/BCA (with Math/Statistics Background)
- MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software
- Full Stack Developers
- Dev Ops Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Product Engineers
- System Research Engineer etc.
- English Proficiency
- Analytical & Logical Aptitude
- Programming logic
How to register for TCS Digital Recruitment Drive for 2019 Batch
- Visit the TCS Official Careers page here
- Click ‘Fresher Hiring 2019 batch’
- You will be directed to the TCS National Qualifier Test page.
- Click Register to fill in the application
- Choose the desired category
- Now enter all the required details in the form to complete your registration
To ease your preparation, here’s an exclusive offer to avail 20% Off on TCS Digital test packages that are based on the exact test pattern.