Read on to know all the details about this test.
WHAT IS TCS iON CCQT?
- "TCS iON Common Corporate Qualifier Test" is a 2-Stage assessment held across all major cities in India.
- Stage 1 is a proctored assessment which covers different sections as per the latest exam patterns, and tests candidates on multiple skills and abilities in areas that matter to top corporates in the country.
- Stage 2 is a video based assessment to test candidates on communication, behavioral and soft skills.
- On completion of both the stages, the qualified candidate's profile along with the "TCS iON Qualifier - Common Corporate Qualifier Test" score will be sent to reputed global corporates that hire the best talent as per their business needs.
"TCS iON Qualifier - Common Corporate Qualifier Test" is a ticket to a job seeker's corporate career with an opportunity to showcase their talent to the industry and achieve their dream job.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TCS iON CCQT?
- Better Opportunities - Qualify once for a large number of Corporate jobs based on your score.
- Get Noticed - Gain a competitive edge and improve visibility among recruiters in top MNCs.
Practise and Improve - Get an opportunity to improve your score every 6 months.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR TCS iON CCQT ?
Pre-final years, Final years and fresh graduates ( 2020, 2019 and 2018 batches) are eligible to write this test.
WHEN IS TCS iON CCQT TEST?
The TCS iON Common Corporate Qualifier Test will be conducted in many centres across the nation on March 17th, 2019.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Questions (30 Marks)
- Reasoning Ability – 30 Questions (30 Marks)
- English Language – 30 Questions (30 Marks)
- General Awareness – 30 Questions (30 Marks)
- Programming Concepts- 15 Questions (30 Marks)
- Coding 1 Questions (50 Marks)
- Block-chain Concepts 30 Questions (30 Marks)
- Video based assessment to test communication, behavioural and soft skills of the candidates. The Stage 1 qualified candidates must complete this stage on a laptop/desktop with video recording capability.
- Three questions will be asked online and candidates have to video record their response in a given time of 15 minutes.
- Candidates who qualify for Stage 2 will be intimated separately about the deadline for submitting the video based assessment.
Stage 1 - LAN based Proctored Assessment
Stage 2 - Video-based assessment – 15 Mins- Video-Based Interview Questions
(For Stage 2: minimum broadband speed required is 1 Mbps | Recommended Desktop or Laptop)
HOW TO APPLY FOR TCS iON CCQT?
- Go to this page. It will redirect to TCS iON - Common Corporate Qualifier Test page.
- Scroll down a little. You will see the 'Buy Now' button. Click that.
- Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or register as a new user.
- Go to "My Cart", proceed to check-out and buy the product.
WHEN IS THE LAST DATE TO REGISTER?
The registration for TCS iON CCQT closes on March 3rd, 2019.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR TCS iON CCQT?
On the basis of previously conducted CCQTs and its test pattern, the expert team at PlacementSeason has created a befitting TCS iON CCQT practice tests with which clearing this nation wide test is easy and quick.
Get the TCS iON CCQT practice tests here.