- A National Qualifier Test will be conducted to recruit all the eligible 2019 batch students across India for the role of TCS Ninja.
- Students who clear this Test will be hired for the job.
- In addition, students who perform well in the National Qualifier Test for TCS Ninja will also get an opportunity for the TCS Digital Role.
WHEN CAN YOU EXPECT TCS NINJA ANNOUNCEMENT?
WHAT IS TCS NINJA EXPECTED TEST PATTERN?
TCS Ninja is expected to be on the same pattern as that of the regular TCS pattern which you can find below.
- Quantitative Ability – 20 questions (40 mins)
- Programming Language efficiency – 10 questions (20 mins)
- Coding test – 1 question (20 mins)
- English test (Email Writing) – 1 question (10 mins)
Quantitative Ability Section
- TCS aptitude test generates negative marks for wrong answers. They all carry a negative marking of 0.33 marks.
- Certain questions marked with a star in the quantitative ability section signify higher weightage. This also means that they can give you a higher negative marking if answered incorrectly.
Programming Language efficiency section
In this section, the questions are only from C language like input, output, debugging, basic programming concepts. This section also has negative marking of 0.33 marks.
In this, you have to solve 1 programming question within 20 minutes using an inbuilt online compiler by using C programming language.
English test (Email Writing) section
In this section, you have to write an email for the given scenario in 10 minutes. For example, they might ask you to write a proposal e-mail to the company’s clients to try their new products.
For more tips, get a move on to our prep page here.
This blog is out now to make you to be in the know about next recruitment move of TCS and alert you to start your preparation.
You can kick-start your preparation for TCS Ninja with our exact patterned TCS Practice test packages available in our collections.
To ease your preparation, here’s an exclusive offer to avail 15% Off on TCS Mock test packages that are based on the exact test pattern.