"TCS is the new synonym for Neutral"
Breaking away from the common ways of recruiting, TCS has astonished the nation with its last-held National Qualifier test which letted in strictly the ‘Skilled’ irrespective of the college they hailed from.
It was for 2019 batch. Other passed outs were gazing such phenomenal recruitment and yearned for such one to prove their skills. The time has come! Now TCS has announced an alike recruitment for the 2018 graduates. If you practice righteously, you can surely notch up as the notable feat.
WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCESS?
The selection process of TCS Off-Campus drive is as follows:
- Online test
- Personal Interview
Note: Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to the candidates individually.
WHAT ARE THE JOB DETAILS?
- Job role: Trainee Engineer
- CTC: 3.5 LPA
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
|Qualification||Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA - 2018 YOP (Year Of Passing)|
|Eligible streams from UG/PG||Applied Electronics||Digital Engineering||
|Applied Mathematics||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||
|Applied Statistics & Informatics||Electronics & Communication||Multimedia Technology|
|Artificial Intelligence||Electronics & Telecommunication||Network Engineering|
|Automobile Engineering||Electronics Engineering||Operations & Systems|
|Computer Science||Information Technology||Wireless Technologies|
|Communication Engineering||Information Science||Remote Sensing|
|Eligible streams from MCA & M.Sc||MCA with B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BA (with Math/Statistics background) M.Sc in Information Technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering|
|%Criteria||60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG|
|Backlogs||No Backlogs and No Extended Education (in X, XII, UG & PG)|
Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
HOW TO REGISTER FOR TCS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE?
- Go to this link
- Click "Register Now'.
- Now enter the required details, upload your photo and complete the registration.
- Registration Starts: 16th October, 2018
- Registration Ends: 5th November, 2018
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 9th November, 2018
- Exam Date: 13th November, 2018
- Joining date: 1st Week of December 2018 Onwards
WHAT IS THE TEST PATTERN FOR TCS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE?
The online assessment of TCS Off-Campus drive is of duration 80 mins.
- Verbal Ability – 10 Questions (10 mins)
- Quantitative Aptitude - 20 Questions (40 mins)
- Programming Concepts - 10 Questions (20 mins)
- Coding - 1 Question (20 mins)
- 15 standard questions and 5 advanced questions
- Advanced questions have higher difficulty level
- Some are MCQ and others Fill up the blanks (FUB)
- Discrete Mathematics -Counting basics – Permutations , Combinations, Principle of Inclusion and Exclusion, Combinational Probability
- Algebra – Basic identities, Arithmetic and geometric progressions, Binomial theorem, Roots of polynomials, Mean, Median, Mode.
- Arithmetic – Time and distance, Averages, Percentages, Simple and Compound Interest, Modulo Arithmetic.
- Trigonometry- Trigonometric ratios, Heights and distance
- Geometry – Pythagoras theorem, Congruence and Similarity of triangles, Areas of Geometrical shapes
10 questions involving programming concepts questions
- Sub section 1 – seven normal level questions
- Sub section 2 – Three advance level questions
- Questions will be MCQ and Fill up the blanks (FUB) types
- Negative marks for wrong answer if MCQ
Indicative Question types:
- Given a code in C language / pseudo code, identify the functionality of the code
- Given a code in C language / pseudo code, identify the bug (Syntactive / Sematic) in the code
- Conceptual questions in Programming
- Elementary algorithms based questions
- Elementary data structures based questions
- Questions based on basics of C language.
- Basic concepts behind compiling, linking, OS
- Data Structures: Array, Stack, Queue, List (trees, hash table etc)
- Algorithms: Basic search and sort algorithms (tree traversal, complexity, dynamic programming etc)
- Programming concepts: Iteration, recursion, procedural vs OOP, C language: call by value/reference, basic and derived data types, storage class, scope and visibility, basics of pointers, basic header files, library functions, branching an looping, command line arguments, user defined functions
It has only one question which is to be answered in 20 mins
- You can answer in C/C++/Java/ Perl /Python 2.7
- IDE to debug
- For Java, the class name should be Maze
- Input to program either through STDIN / Command line arguments, as per instructions.
- Program should write the output to STDOUT
- Public and private test cases.
Points to note:
- While printing the output, no leading or trailing spaces should be printed.
- Other than required output , no other text should be printed.
- If the output is a number, no leading sign must be printed unless it is a negative number.
- No scientific notation (3.9265E + 2)
- All floating point numbers must be with a given numbe of decimal place must always contain that many places.
HOW TO CRACK TCS off campus drive?
As this off campus drive has the same pattern like the previously held TCS Ninja, we have the actual TCS Ninja questions and some practice questions based on them. You can practice our exclusive test packages to the fullest & make your way into TCS effortlessly.