Great news for all the aspirants out there who were waiting for Anna University off-campus placement. Infosys has confirmed off-campus recruitment drive for the present final year (2018 Passing Out) Students studying in University and Affiliated Engineering Colleges of Anna University, Tamil Nadu.
Anna university off campus placements are conducted under the “Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme – TNSLPP” it will be conducted zone wise. For the students in Chennai zone, Online test, Technical, and HR interview of TNSLPP-Infosys Campus Drive 2017-18 will be conducted on Feb 7th & 8th. Whereas for those in Coimbatore and Madurai zone, the tests will be on Feb 12th&13th and Feb 21st & 22nd respectively.
In the yesteryears, Infosys was an ardent follower of ‘mass hiring’. As India's $160-billion IT industry faces one of the leanest years of growth in its history, Infosys has become extra selective in hiring. Meaning, they hire only ‘THE BESTEST’. So, don’t miss this golden opportunity to attend TNSLPP-Infosys Campus Drive 2017-18 to grab an offer letter from the tech-giant.
Eligibility Criteria for TNSLPP-Infosys Campus Drive 2017-18:
- Graduates in the disciplines of B.E./B. Tech. (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, Mechanical,Mechatronics, Automobile, Aeronautical, Civil, Bio-Medical, and Bio-Technology) are eligible for the drive. They must possess an aggregate of 75 percent in classes X and XII; and the CGPA cutoff is 7.5 (no rounding off) and above from first to last semester (No standing arrears).
- Students-already placed in on campus placements in any company, are not eligible.
- Students placed in a company through TNSLPP, should not attend the selection process any other organisation through this drive.
- Students appeared for a particular company’s interview process and got rejected are not eligible to appear for the same company selection in TNSLPP. (You can apply for other companies)
Here’s a sneak peek into how the placement pattern of Infosys test looks like.
- 10 questions from Quantitative Ability (Focus should be given on Coordinate Geometry, Area & Mensuration, Numbers, Permutation & Combination and Probability)
- 15 questions from Reasoning Ability (Data Arrangement, Data Sufficiency, Data Interpretation, Syllogism, Puzzles and, Visual Reasoning etc are the sections to concentrate if you want to crack this section).
- 40 questions from Verbal Ability (Brush up your test-taking skills with Comprehension ,Grammar, Vocabulary and Critical Reasoning).
As we mentioned in the beginning, practice more to be ahead of the competition. Here’s a link to a webinar we have hosted earlier on how to crack Infosys test which has a plenitude of information like strategies to crack the tests, cut off and so on. Don't forget to check it out!
Also Sign-up at app.placementseason.com and take a free Infosys Aptitude Test updated as per their latest pattern.
All the Best!