Its true that job hunting is harder than finding a needle in a haystack. But if the rare happening of job opportunity arrives, you just have to grab it & run straight away to your job.
Got it? Because we have come up with the news about such a huge chance.
Here’s revealing a big IT Tycoon’s Off-campus drive. Wipro is recruiting 2018 batch students to their working space.The point to be noted about this drive is there is a change in the wipro recruitment test pattern. Read on to know all the details about it.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- ⦁ Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent(as applicable by the university guidelines)
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBLE BATCH & BRANCHES?
- Year of Graduation: 2018
- Eligible Degree: B.E./B.Tech.
- Eligible branches: CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
WHAT IS THE DESIGNATION & SALARY PACKAGE?
⦁ Designation: Project Engineer
⦁ Salary package: INR 3.20 or 3.30 lacs per annum
WHAT ARE THE OTHER CRITERIA?
- Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCESS OF WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS RECRUITMENT?
Every eligible candidate must go through Online Assessment comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical - 30 questions (45 minutes)
- Programming Test - (45 minutes)
- Written Communication Test - (20 minutes)
HOW TO APPLY FOR WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE?
- Go to this link to do the registration.
- Enter all the required details and complete your registration
WHEN IS THE LAST DATE TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION?
- Candidates should complete registration on or before 31st Oct, 2018
HOW TO KNOW ABOUT THE VENUE OF THE TEST?
Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email.
WHAT IS NEW IN THIS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE?
Programming Test - Earlier Programming Test pattern, preset in a simulated environment wherein candidates were evaluated on their ability to write the program in any of the programming languages, compile and run test cases, is no longer applicable. It has been revised as per above guidelines.
This test will help us assess the skillset of a candidate to diagnose and identify any bugs in a given code and fix them. The Programming Test will be based on following types of questions/ problems:
- Syntactical error correction i.e. to correct the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
- Logical error correction i.e. to fix all logical errors in the given code.
- Code reuse i.e. to complete the given code by reusing existing functions/ helper code.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS PREPARATION ?
We have created the new programming test questions for your practice. Practice those new Wipro practice tests & hit the Wipro right away.