Have you been eagle-eyeing a job at Wipro? If so, here’s a chance to pierce into this dignified company.Yes! Wipro has announced an Off-Campus drive for 2018 batch students.
Wipro, the globally recognised company is a dream company for many aspirants. As it is on a hiring track, it is wise to use this chance to set up your career at this reputed company. Read on for more details of this drive.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent(as applicable by the university guidelines)
- Eligible Degree: B.E./B.Tech.
- Eligible branches: CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
- Year of Graduation: 2018
WHAT IS THE DESIGNATION & SALARY PACKAGE?
- Designation: Project Engineer
- Salary package: INR 3.20 or 3.30 lacs per annum
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCESS OF WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS RECRUITMENT?
Every eligible candidate must go through Online Assessment (110 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical (45 minutes) - 30 questions
- Coding test on Java or C++ - (45 minutes)
- Written Communication Test - (20 minutes)
HOW TO APPLY FOR WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE?
- Go to this link to do the registration.
- Enter all the required details in the form to complete your registration
WHEN IS THE LAST DATE TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION?
- Candidates should complete registration on or before 28th July, 2018
WHAT ARE THE IMPORTANT TOPICS IN EACH SECTION?
IMPORTANT TOPICS IN ENGLISH:
IMPORTANT TOPICS IN LOGICAL ABILITY:
- Deductive Reasoning
- Inductive Reasoning
IMPORTANT TOPICS IN QUANTITATIVE ABILITY:
- Basic Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Engineering Mathematics
IMPORTANT TOPICS IN CODING (JAVA & C++) :
Data Structure Concepts
Array and Matrices
- 1D array
- Array Rotations
- Arrangement and rearrangement of elements of array
- Properties of matrices
- Inverting matrices
- Transpose of the matrix
- Basic operations on linked list
- Circular linked list
- Basic string operations
- Pattern searching
- Basic stack operations
- Basic queue operations
- Linear and binary search
- Various sorting concepts
Advanced Design and Analysis Techniques
- Activity-selection problem
- Fractional knapsack
- Naive string-matching algorithm
- Sorting algorithms
- Binary Search
- Line-segment properties
- Intersection of line segment
WRITTEN COMMUNICATION TEST:
This test evaluates the candidate’s written English. The candidate has to write an essay on a given topic (100 – 400 words).
HOW TO PREPARE FOR WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS PREPARATION ?
To easily crack this Wipro online test, practice the timed Wipro mock tests . To ease your preparation, we have exclusive Wipro practice tests with a special offer of 25% discount.
Coupon code WIPRO25
Here’s a link to a webinar we have hosted earlier on How to crack Wipro Recruitment test?” which has a plenitude of information like strategies to crack the tests, cut off and wipro off campus drive updates for 2020 batch.All the Best Aspirants!