The recruitment metamorphism of the college-wise hiring into the talent-oriented common hiring across the nation is an appreciable avant-garde transition. This markedly bestows mutual benefits to the recruiters & the students. The former gain the best minds and the latter acquire the best opportunity to prove themselves irrespective of the college they hail from.
The pioneer is TCS. Now the follower is Wipro. Wipro has announced its Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019 which will take in the best fits across the nation.
WHAT IS THE NEEDED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION?
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent(as applicable by the university guidelines)
WHICH IS THE ELIGIBLE BATCH ?
- Year of Graduation: 2019
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS ABOUT ELIGIBLE DEGREE & BRANCHES?
- Eligible Degree: B.E./B.Tech/5 years Integrated-M.Tech
- Eligible branches: All Streams
WHAT IS THE DESIGNATION & SALARY PACKAGE?
- Designation: Project Engineer
- Salary package: INR 3.50 lacs per annum
HOW TO APPLY FOR WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE?
- Go to this link to do the registration.
- Click 'Register Now'.
- Enter all the required details and complete your registration.
WHEN IS THE LAST DATE TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION?
Candidates should complete registration on or before 10th November, 2018.
WHAT ARE THE OTHER CRITERIA?
- Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidates who have participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCESS OF WIPRO ELITE HIRING?
Every eligible candidate must go through Online Assessment (113 minutes) comprising of 5 sections: (Assessment portal – AMCAT(No negative marking)
- Verbal Ability – 22 questions (18 mins)
- Logical Reasoning – 14 questions (14 mins)
- Quantitative Aptitude – 16 questions (16 mins)
- Automata Coding – 2 questions( 45 mins)
- WriteX Essay Writing – 1 Question ( 20 mins)
IMPORTANT TOPICS IN CODING SECTION
Data Structure Concepts:
Array and Matrices
- 1D array
- Array Rotations
- Arrangement and rearrangement of elements of array
- Properties of matrices
- Inverting matrices
- Transpose of the matrix
- Basic operations on linked list
- Circular linked list
String processing and manipulation
- Basic string operations
- Pattern searching
- Basic stack operations
- Basic queue operations
Sorting and Searching
- Linear and binary search
- Various sorting concepts
ADVANCED DESIGN AND ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES
- Activity-selection problem
- Fractional knapsack
Minimum Spanning Trees
- Naive string-matching algorithm
Divide and Conquer
- Sorting algorithms
- Binary Search
- Line-segment properties
- Intersection of line segment
HOW TO PREPARE FOR WIPRO ELITE HIRING?
We have created the practice tests based on the Wipro Elite test pattern. This is going to be sure-helping test which will make an easy way to Wipro.