TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This is an individual participation contest open to third year Engineering and 2nd year MCA students.
- Students from any engineering discipline/ branch may participate.
- PlacementSeason holds all rights to adjudicate on any dispute and verify your eligibility at any stage of the contest.
- By entering the contest, you agree to produce any proof of eligibility requested by us for verification purposes.
- All correspondence will be sent to the official email address submitted at the time of enrollment.
- Any case of malpractices will result in immediate disqualification
- Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order.
- If you encounter any problem during an ongoing contest, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt and address it in the most ideal way.
- Once the last code is submitted, the participant consents to the accompanying Code submitted is a fresh code composed by him/her. In the event that comparable code is found in the contest, it will be treated as plagiarism and will prompt preclusion of the members.
- Once the code is submitted, no altering or change demand would be raised further.
- PlacementSeason is not in charge of any mistakes emerging due to omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operations or transmission; have a right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the challenge and at its sole discretion disqualify anyone who does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- In order to receive a prize, you must provide your name, phone number, a valid postal address, and any other information we may need to award or send you the prize.
Disqualification happens in the event that you are discovered liable of any of the accompanying:
- Conveying or distributing data concerning the content of the problem, or answers for the problem, and sharing it to other contestants, either directly or indirectly, before the finish of the test.
- Deliberately attempting to damage the website or undermining the legitimate operation of the contest. Please note that this will be taken as a violation of criminal and civil laws and we reserve the right to seek damages from the contestant, to the fullest extent of the law.
- Violation of the copyrights/IP to the content.
- If any contestant is found having multiple profiles while participating in the contest for any kind of reasons, he/she will be disqualified immediately.
- PlacementSeason shall ship your prize to you. Post our intimation of shipment, if you have not received your prize within 45 days, please email to email@example.com.
- Placement Season shall not be accountable if any damage caused to the prize during shipment.